1. Environmental friendly and safe, no need to use textile softener, no irritability chemicals
2. Soap & detergent free, no soapy film or residue left on clothes.
3. Hypo-allergenic no harm to the skin and anti-bacterial that can kill Escherichia Coli and
4. Safe and economical, save water, save electricity and save time through reducing bleaching times.
Only costs pennies per load.
5. Fast an very effective cleaning, no damage to fibre. Free of dyes and keep fragrance
6. Can work in cold and warm water.
7. Easy use and very portable, no need for measurements and perfusion.
Easy to store.
Instruction For Use
1. Each Wash Ball Pro is capable of doing up to 1500 loads (based on a 20 minutes wash cycle). If wash cycles are shorter, the laundry
ball will last even longer! Bubbles may appear in hot water washing.
2. Place load in washer. Be careful not to overload. Use one Wash Ball Pro for loads up to 3 kg, 2 balls for 3-7kgs and 3 balls for heavy loads or hard water.
3. Use the stain-remover on stubborn dirts and stains. Bleach agent may also be added to wash
loads as desired. Select desired water temperature (Do not exceed 80OC) and load size.
There is no need to remove the Wash Ball Pros during rinse, spinning or drying cycles.
4. When laundry is finished, remove the Wash Ball Pros, dry under the sun or store in a cool, dry area
in preparation for the next use. To wash by hand-closing may be presoaked for 20 minutes with the
Wash Ball Pro, then be gently hand washed to complete the process.
Wash Ball Pros of type E are not a toy and should be kept away from children.
Suitable for washing any kind of color and texture clothing outside material, specially good for children' and top grade clothing